Copyright Vitality Foods Ltd 2010
Preserving tradition with technology
Raw lacto fermented vegetables are known to be beneficial to consumer health in a number of ways.
The lacto fermentation process produces large numbers of lactobacilli, which enhance digestibility and increase vitamin levels.
Raw lacto fermented vegetables also:
- Contribute to the protection of the body against infections
- Stimulate the immune system
- Improve the digestion process by regulating the level of acidity in the digestive tract
- Facilitate the synthesis of certain nutritional elements, such as Vitamins C and B12
What are the health benefits of lacto fermentation?
These valuable organisms produce numerous helpful enzymes, as well as antibiotic and anticarcinogenic substances.
- Facilitate the break-down and assimilation of proteins
A comprehensive health food
Click here to see how these healthy products can be good for your business.